- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance, and procedures.
- Contribute to area-level CC concept note development and provide input on needs.
- Provide regular progress reports to Coordinator and Managers
- Support and contribute to the development of a Data Management system through documentation, implementation, and Coordination of standardized information flow of M&E activities and reporting.
- Playing a lead role in the Design, development, management, and improvement of data Management Systems including database and spreadsheets, along with the related process for Data Collection, cleaning, and verification.
- Support in developing data collection methodology and tools using KOBO platform, and in actual data collection, as needed.
- Supporting and participating in analytical work by processing data and information in a suitable format.
- Capacity Building and training of program staff on M&E technical and conceptual areas, as needed.
- Support in standardizing M&E across projects.
- Working with the Shelter team in order to produce reports, maps, and charts from the data.
- Promoting the adoption of Information Management tools and techniques by Shelter staff.
- Integrating, archiving, and extracting large datasets for cross-referencing and statistical Analysis, designing workflows and data collection models where necessary.
- Support in developing data collection methodology and tools, and in actual data collection, as needed using KOBO platform.
- Ensure that monitoring data are reported timely to relevant program and managerial staff, 4Ws, and weekly reports.
- Promoting the collection of baseline data and indicators
- Any other task relevant to the position as requested by the line manager and Coordinator.
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- Degree in Statistics, Geography, Informatic or other areas related to the position;
- Have at least 2 years experience of working with the KOBO application;
2. Behavioral competenciesHandling insecure environments Managing resources to optimize results. Empowering and building trust Managing performance and Development Planning and delivering results