Are you passionate about technology and organizational efficiency? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make a significant impact? Look no further! We have an incredible opportunity for you to join our team as a Systems Coordinator, specializing in Agresso.
The purpose of the Regional Systems Coordinator position is to support the country offices in implementation of Agresso procurement, Finance and HR modules, HRMIS, end to end supply chain management, and OVDB. The Regional Systems Coordinators provides hands on Technical Support to Country Programmes and regional office team on troubleshooting of technical issues before they are escalated to NRC Oslo.
- Provide timely users support and troubleshooting which includes on-line support, password resets, user Administration, user rights management, account amendments & workflow management.
- Coordinate the review, clean up, update and transfer of relevant registries and pending transactions for the East Africa and Yemen programs.
- Develop training materials, SOP, tools and deliver training to diverse group of users (program & support staff).
- Train and support Agresso focal points for country offices
- Set up Agresso modules in new offices.
- Raise issue, suggest changes and input on suggested system changes to improve user experience on the system.
- Contribute and develop Agresso support/service desk as a support service in EA and Yemen Region to meet needs and gaps in the other departments.
- Contribute to the development of policies, strategies, tools and new approaches, with a focus on innovation and piloting.
- Ensure that best practices are identified, documented and disseminated both within the region and beyond.
- Provide Capacity Development across Country Offices in the region and the Regional Office.
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Set up and create user in Agresso with approval from their supervisors and giving them roles and rights to their user. Also linking their resource numbers to their Agresso users.
- Follow up on PO/PR's so that they are not stuck and redistribute of stuck PO/PR in the system.
- Troubleshoot online invoices on workflow.
- Log systems bugs and follow their resolution with the Agresso central team. Follow also request of system development.
- Support country offices and regional office with the implementation of HRMIS, end to end supply chain management, and OVDB.
- Be the Focal point between the Region and Olso Agresso Technical staffs for all related Agresso technical problems.
- Collaborate with HR in the roll out and supporting in Oracle system.
- Work with Regional ICT on Integration of UNIT4 with other NRC Regional systems to enable 360 degree communication between systems
- Conduct Training sessions on UNIT 4 for country ICT focal points so that they can handle small tasks in country
- Prepare a monthly report on number of tickets sorted related to UNIT 4 issues and share with management.
By interfaces, NRC means processes and projects that are interlinked with other departments/units or persons. Relevant interfaces for this position are:
- Interfaces with all finance, HR, Logistics and ICT staff
- Interfaces with all Controllers, Regional Head of HR/finance, Logistics in NRC
- Interfaces with Global Finance and Accounting Unit
- MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration
- Diploma in system development
- Minimum 5 years of experience as systems development or similar positions in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Context related skills, knowledge and experience (shall be adapted to the specific position):
- Knowledge of the countries supported by the section is an asset
A high level of French and/or Spanish skills is in an advantage and in some cases a prerequisite
What we offer
- Location: Nairobi
- Duration :12 months with possibility of extension
- Travel: 20% outside Kenya
For more details click on the job description The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country. Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and Security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks. NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.