The Regional Procurement Manager will be responsible for the management of Regional Procurement Unit, strategic sourcing, and the procurement transformation for Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe (MENAEE). The incumbent will also be responsible for supporting the development and execution of global and regional sourcing strategies and ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of the Regional Procurement Unit in processing international procurement transactions for country offices in the MENAEE region. The role will also include taking a lead role in advising country offices to achieve improved Quality Assurance of their procurement processes. The transformation agenda will involve leading and supporting MENAEE countries to improve supply planning, to support the roll out of new Supply Chain initiatives, technology solution and to deliver tangible benefits from the sourcing activities.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- A Degree in in related area, Master level degree will be an advantage. MCIPS certification desirable
- Fluency in English language
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial position in procurement. Having experience in the INGO sector and in handling Cash Transfer Procurement, pharmaceutical procurement and construction contracting will be an advantage
- 3 years international experience is must, preferably having extensive knowledge of the MENAEE market. Having previous regional Procurement Management level is a strong advantage
- Experience in running complex and high volume procurement processes and in high volume contracts negotiation (>USD 1 million)
- Can demonstrate financial benefits delivered from procurement output
- Experience designing, implementing or using a Source-to-Pay technology solution
- Experience in Change Management, stakeholder engagement, holding people to account (even if not direct reports)
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
A copy of the full role profile can be found through the following link: Regional Procurement Manager
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and Child Protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality Basic Education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the following link: Regional Procurement Manager
Save the Children is a global humanitarian organization committed to diversity and inclusion, working towards empowering and protecting children worldwide and in the countries where it operates. Save the Children highly encourages and welcomes receiving applications from qualified candidates regardless of their diverse gender, orientation, disability, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origins, religion and beliefs. Save the Children has a global policy on anti-harassment as well as zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying, sexual exploitation and abuse. All applications will be looked at and treated with the strictest confidentiality and transparency regardless of the diversity of candidates.
Please note that only applications received through the above link will be accepted and applications received by emails will not be considered.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cy5raG9kci4zNDY5My4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20