The Regional Campaigns Coordinator is responsible for supporting the delivery of key Generation Hope campaign projects. This role will focus particularly on supporting the Regional Campaign and Advocacy Manager and the Regional Senior Campaigns Officer, to deliver on child campaigning, new campaigning models and reactive campaigning and to provide Project Management Support across the region.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to communicate to people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Organized, with an ability to meet deadlines and high standards of quality.
- Ability to manage small and support medium sized projects, with appropriate support.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to work with changing sets of priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with administrative and logistical processes demonstrated knowledge.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
A copy of the full role profile can be found through the following link: Regional Campaigns Coordinator
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality Basic Education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the following link: Regional Campaigns Coordinator
Save the Children is a global humanitarian organization committed to diversity and inclusion, working towards empowering and protecting children worldwide and in the countries where it operates. Save the Children highly encourages and welcomes receiving applications from qualified candidates regardless of their diverse gender, orientation, disability, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origins, religion and beliefs. Save the Children has a global policy on anti-harassment as well as zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying, sexual exploitation and abuse. All applications will be looked at and treated with the strictest confidentiality and transparency regardless of the diversity of candidates.
Please note that only applications received through the above link will be accepted and applications received by emails will not be considered.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cy5raG9kci4yNzQyMC4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20