Responsible for ensuring quality programming of interventions within the specified thematic focus in the assigned geographic project area.Apply Now
- At least 2 years' years of experience in implementing and managing ECCD projects community organizing and/or Community Mobilization, an advantage.
- Degree in Community Development, Social Work, Family Life and Child Development or Social Sciences or equivalent experience
- Familiarity and experience with globally-accepted standards and practices on ECCD
- Can deal with various levels of ECCD stakeholders - from decision-makers to field level practitioners
- Has proven skills in Project Development and Design, training design and delivery, and community facilitation processes, and networking and influencing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; Able to articulate ideas and concepts clearly verbally and in writing
- Computer literate and adept in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail and developed ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and organize work.
- Can work well in highly stressful situations; able to manage multiple competing tasks, prioritize deliverables and meet reasonable deadlines.
- A team player, willing to work long hours toward the attainment of project objectives and deliverables.
- Ability to engage, coordinate stakeholders and community in a collaborative style; project and Project Implementation skills including planning, monitoring and evaluating, advocacy and Problem Solving.
- Will adhere and promote Save the Children's Child Safeguarding protocol and its dual mandate (developmental and humanitarian).
- Understands and believes in Save the Children's mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children's methodology and framework on project/project implementation