- Job Title: Programme Officer, South Caucasus
- Location: London, with international travel
- Reporting to: Projects Manager
- Duration: 1 year fixed term contract
- Salary: £34,404 Gross per annum
- Deadline: 09: 00 am UK time 6 February 2023
The Programme Officer provides project, partner, administrative and logistical support necessary for the implementation of peacebuilding and programming in the South Caucasus Programme (SCP). The post holder will play a key role in liaising with partners across the areas in which we work, and in managing programme events and information. They will support consultants and volunteers working with the team. The Programme Officer will be based in London and will undertake occasional travel, including to the South Caucasus.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience of working as part of a team in an administrative and support position.
- Strong organisational skills including planning, developing, implementing and maintaining administrative systems.
- Interest in peacebuilding and conflict transformation processes in the South Caucasus
- Experience remotely supporting partners on the successful joint delivery of work.
- Experience of supporting monitoring, evaluation and reporting of projects.
- Experience of revising and contributing to the drafting of substantive reports.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Willingness to work irregular hours occasionally and to undertake some international travel.
- Strong commitment to, and experience of, team and cross-organisational working.
- Appreciation of issues of confidentiality, and cross-cultural and political sensitivity.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a problem-solving approach to new challenges.
- Ability and willingness to travel to the South Caucasus, and experience of hostile environment training or willingness to undertake hostile environment training.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Good working knowledge of written and spoken Russian.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages, databases, email, internet.
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience of working with databases, handling diverse sources of information and maintaining accessible filing systems.
- Experience supporting Financial Management including experience of preparing budgets, monitoring organisational and partner expenditure and supporting Financial Reporting.
- Understanding and knowledge of peacebuilding and of current events in the South Caucasus
How to apply
Please follow this link https://www.c-r.org/programme-officer-south-caucasus to fill out application form 1 and application form 2 .