Fixed-term contract - 9 Months
Starting date : ASAP
PUI all around the world
With its 40 years of experience, Première Urgence Internationale :
- Supports close to 6 millions beneficiaries
- With more than 100 Millions € yearly budget
- Present in 24 countries, on 5 continents
- Thanks to the work and commitment of :
- More than 2500 national staffs
- Around 225 expatriates from 45 different nationalities
- And 120 employees at HQ
PUI works in 10 areas of intervention and distinguishes itself by the implementation of an integrated approach in its response. This method aims to identify and understand the needs of all those affected by a crisis. Our teams come together to bring a rapid global response to the Basic Needs of populations affected by humanitarian crises to help them regain independence and dignity.
Learn more on our history, our values, our areas of intervention.
Focus on our activities in UKRAINE
PUI intervenes in Ukraine since 2015, in response to the needs provoked by the conflict in Donbass. PUI develops its integrated approach with health, mental health, protection and WASH projects to improve and restore equitable access to quality Health Services as well as to water, sanitation and hygiene for the most vulnerable population living in cities located along the contact line in the Donetsk Oblast. PUI also technically and materially assists a large network of Health Facilities and social institutions to improve the quality of care provided to the population.
In order to support the populations currently affecting by the conflict in the country, PUI is currently scaling up its activities in Donbass and in other regions of Ukraine.
What about the Program Quality Manager ?
As Program Quality Manager, under the responsibility of the Senior Consortium Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Consortium continually strives for high quality project implementation. In this objective, you will support Consortium partners in developing harmonized implementation approaches, creating exchange around best practices and verifying that activities are in compliance with project’s scope, standards of the donor, humanitarian clusters and Ukrainian authorities where applicable.
For this purpose, you will be responsible for :
Coordination: You will coordinate all aspects of the thematic inter-agency working groups (WG) of the consortium, ensuring content is timely and relevant and that information is disseminated.
Learning: You will promote opportunities for Consortium partners to share best practices, lessons learned and inter-agency exchange.
Compliance : You will hold focal point position on donor compliance and advise the Consortium Management Unit (CMU) and partners.
The challenges that await you :
Ensure a smooth collaboration between the five consortium partners. Follow up closely on the reporting deadlines. Ensure the coordinated programmatic approaches between the consortium partners. Oversee the good quality of the programmes developed by the partners.
What you will need to succeed
- Training: You hold a degree in projects management, or partnership management.
- Experience: Strengthened by minimum 3 years of Experience in Humanitarian projectSector. An previous experience with BHA would be appreciated. You already worked with Première Urgence Internationale? It would be a definite asset!
- Skills: You have excellent writing and communications skills. Your master Office Programs and data Analysis, visualization and presentation tools. A strong work ethic, calm manner and positive attitude will be appreciated.
- Qualities: You demonstrate an ability to take initiatives and responsibilities. You have a sense of diplomacy and open-mindedness, good analytical skills and you are pragmatic. You demonstrate good organization, management of priorities, an ability to adapt and to work with various partners, in a spirit of openness and with adaptable communications strategies.
- Languages: English has no secrets for you! All the better, it is mandatory for this position. If you speak Ukrainian and/or Russian, it would be a definite asset.
A word from the manager
« Come join a dynamic and super motived team, within one of the most important consortium working in one of the biggest humanitarian crisis ! »
PUI will offer you
- Status : Employé(e) with a Fixed-Term Contract
- Monthly Gross Income : 2 190,00 - 2 420,00 EUR depending on your experience in International Solidarity + 50€ per semester of seniority with PUI
- Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
- Housing in collective accomodation
- Daily Living Expenses ("Per Diem")
- Break Policy : 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
- Paid Leaves Policy : 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 months
Première Urgence Internationale sees diversity of nationalities, genders, beliefs, profiles and statuses among its Human Resources as a major asset for its Humanitarian Action, and therefore compels itself to the strict observance of the principle of non-discrimination throughout its recruitment process.
Première Urgence Internationale applies a policy of zero tolerance towards exploitation, sexual abuse and mistreatment, in all its forms, of women, children and all other vulnerable persons. It engages all its staff to promote, disseminate and respect the principles set out in its ethical charter.
Please note that Première Urgence Internationale shall not in any case request a financial contribution for administrative costs related to recruitment. Any such information would be fraudulent, please disregard it.
You recognize yourself in this profile and you adhere to our commitments ? You feel ready to take up the challenge and to join PUI great family ?
How to apply
How to apply ?
If you wish to apply, follow this link and fill in the form on our career site.