Function 1 (incl. expected results)Serves as focal point for administrative Coordination of programme or Project Implementation, achieving results such as:
- Monitoring status of programme/project proposals and receipt of documentation for review and approval;
- Checking upon the process to establish projects and alert supervisors of any delays or action needed, submission of project documentation for final approval and signature; distribution of project documents to relevant parties upon approval;
- Liaison with administrative staff on the verification and availability of funds, entry in computerized budget system and monitoring of approval processes.
- Extensive liaison and follow-up with diverse organizational units on various administrative actions such as recruitment and appointment of personnel, travel arrangements, authorization of payments, disbursement of funds, procurement of equipment and services
- Compilation and summary of basic information and data on specific programmes/project related topics or issues.
- Regular reporting on the budget status against the established project work plan using available dashboards or pre-existing tracking methodologies.
Function 2 (incl. expected results)Arranges meetings, seminars, conferences and other events related to technical programmes or projects, achieving results such as:
- Finalisation of all administrative and logistical preparations required for the organisation of technical and programmatic meetings, conferences, seminars, workshop, courses and other events. This includes liaison with participants from MoH and other stakeholders.
- Compilation and basic research of background material for technical and programmatic presentations, meetings and other events.
- Follow-up on agreed upon activities with the relevant units and staff to take action.
Function 3 (incl. expected results)Handles technical documents and correspondences linked to certain projects or programme activities, achieving results such as:
- Establishment and maintenance of filing system appropriate for each technical project or programme.
- Compilation, formatting and editing of technical documents linked to certain project or programme activities and submission to appropriate staff for reply.
- Information and reminders for responsible staff of follow-up dates on project activities, response or specific actions, supplying supporting material as appropriate.
- Tracking the workflow, and monitoring the progress of work and deadlines for programme documents and follow up with the substantive offices as needed.
Educational backgroundCompletion of secondary education supplemented by Programme Management studies.
Desirable: University degree in business Administration, Social Sciences or related field is an asset
Professional experience and knowledgeAt least five years’ of progressive secretarial/administrative related experience.
Knowledge of administrative policies, processes and procedures generally and in particular those related to programme/project administration, implementation and evaluation, Technical Cooperation, programming and budgeting.
Ability to work well with figures, undertake basic research and gather information from standard sources. Shows pride in work and in achievements; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
Should be able to multitask and prioritize using good time management skills, organized and detail-oriented. Adherence to deadlines and timely generation of correspondence.