The Office Services Specialist provides front desk Coordination, as well as technical and administrative support to the corporate office. The Office Services Specialist: (1) performs the duties of a Receptionist, ensuring all in-person and telephone interactions are welcoming and professional; (2) maintains the corporate online visitor management system, iVisitor, ensuring all protocols are administered and followed by the end users; (3) provides fiscal support by maintaining invoiced accounts for vendors who provide office services that are necessary to the operation of the corporate office; (4) supports Creative's travel function in close collaboration with the procurement team; and (5) displays a high level of professionalism and understands discretion and confidentiality are of the utmost importance.Apply Now
- Manage all aspects of the Front Office, to include answering the phone, receiving and directing all visitors, guests, and service/delivery specialists; entering all visitors into the online visitor management system, iVisitor; confirming daily events entered into the Conference Reservation System;
- Provide administrative oversight for all mail and express shipping/delivery services, both online and direct – USPS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and QMS; to include maintaining the Address Books on all shipper websites; assisting users with online processing of outbound shipments; maintaining the corporate postal processing systems;
- Support Creative's travel function which may include, and is not limited to, coordinating efforts between corporate travel planners and the corporate travel management company, reporting of all corporate paid travel through the monthly reconciliation reports provided to Accounts Payable;
- Ensure all kitchens and employee lounges have been stocked at the end of the day;
- Ensure supply rooms are adequately stocked and organized;
- Process all weekly/monthly invoices for assigned vendor accounts; and
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve front office operations to include suggestions for changes with vendors/equipment/service providers when appropriate.**Qualifications**
- Three or more (3+) years' experience in Administration, Office Management, Fiscal Reporting, Inventory Control, Database Management;
- Proven experience managing processes and promoting process improvement; and
- Able to perform light work that may include lifting or moving items that could weigh up to 25 lbs. and other physical work that may include kneeling and using a step ladder.
- Language skills such as French, Spanish or Arabic desired;
- BS in Management, Administration Management or equivalent; and
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.