Ref. Number: IN23015
Department: Strategy, Policy and Budget Departmetn
Job Type: Internship
Posting Date: January 19, 2023
Closing Date: February 10, 2023
Start Date: Flexible
Intern, Sector Strategy
About the Role
Develop a comprehensive Data Analytics tool on sector trends and sector strategy implementation as part of an updated SPB Knowledge Hub that is fully integrated with other databases in the Bank.
• Assess different data requirements in the Bank on sector and market / country trends and profiles. Compare to existing data sources and the knowledge hub and identify gaps.
• Design a comprehensive data analytics tool as part of a revamped Knowledge Hub to better address the diverse needs.
• Ensure data updates are designed to minimize labor inputs.
• Integrate data analytics into major outputs such as the Sector Strategy Implementation Update, Sector Trends Report and Country Rolling Pipelines.
• Currently enrolled in a master’s degree program from an internationally recognized institution.
• Strong data analytical skills.
• Ability to create / programme Data Management / analytical tools.
• Understanding of economics and financing.
• Fluent in oral and written English.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and Sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.