Ref. Number: IN21006 Department: Operational Services Department Job Type: Internship Posting Date: February 10, 2021 Closing Date: March 5, 2021 DetailsApply Now
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
- Start Timing: May 2021
- Do a stocktaking of the project portfolio and develop a database on critical social and environmental parameters.
- Conduct a desk review of project Grievance Redress Mechanisms (GRMs) and identify the lessons learnt and key challenges of setting up GRMs.
- Review Project Monitoring in the portfolio.
- Produce other reports as requested by the team.
- Master’s degree candidate or equivalent in Social Sciences, sociology, economics, Political Science.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Interest in social and Environmental Management, particularly in localized and practical solutions.
- Passion for international development/area of interests.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Fluent in oral and written English.