Ref. Number: IN21002 Department: Infrastructure Investment Department Region 1 Job Type: Internship Posting Date: February 10, 2021 Closing Date: March 5, 2021 Details:Apply Now
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Business Unit: Infrastructure Investment Department Region 1
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Start: June 2021
- Analyze and create financial models.
- Analyze historical and projected Financial Statements.
- Conduct country, industry and Market Research.
- Review company information.
- Support document preparation for internal approval process.
- Perform ad hoc tasks requested by the supervisors.
- MBA/Master’s degree candidate in business, finance, management or related fields.
- Full-time working experience (2-5 years) in International Finance and investment; experience in Project Finance, corporate finance, investment Banking, financial consulting, private equity, credit Analysis or commercial banking would be valued.
- Knowledge about infrastructure finance would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze and develop complex financial models and related accounting skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in multicultural teams, preferably with experience in Asian emerging markets.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.