Intern (Complaints-resolution, Evaluation and Integrity Unit)
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
Ref. Number: IN23012
Department: Complaints-resolution, Evaluation and Integrity Unit
Job Type: Internship
Posting Date: January 19, 2023
Closing Date: February 10, 2023
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: Flexible
Intern, Complaints-resolution, Evaluation and Integrity Unit
About the Role:
Support the Complaints-resolution, Evaluation and Integrity Unit (CEIU) in its complaints-resolution, evaluation and integrity functions by collecting, reviewing, and analyzing documents, information, and data from internal documents and external sources.
• Under the Complaints-Resolution function: Review all Project Implementation Monitoring Reports (PIMR) and extract all environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues, Grievance Redress Mechanism (GRM) data and information related to Civil Society Organizations and media
• Under the Evaluation and Integrity functions, provide research and analytical assistance to the Managing Director-CEIU and other CEIU units, as required.
• Currently enrolled in a post-graduate (masters or PhD) academic degree program in Law, economics, International Relations or any other related fields
• Demonstrated skills and experience in research and Analysis preferred.
• Demonstrated commitment to international development and interest in the role of CEIU.
• Excellent skills in creating, visualizing and communicating data-based messages.
• Solution-oriented and a great team player.
• Fluent in oral and written English.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and Sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.