Ref. Number: IN21004 Department: Banking Department Region 1 Job Type: Internship Posting Date: February 10, 2021 Closing Date: March 5, 2021 Details:Apply Now
- Location: Beijing/Virtual
- Business Unit: Banking Department, Investment Operations Region 1
- Duration: 3 months
- Start: June 14, 2021
- Support AIIB’s project due diligence and approval processes, with emphasis on ensuring key economic, financial, technical and legal issues are considered and mitigants incorporated in the financing structure and legal documentation.
- Analyze Financial Statements and assist project team leaders in structuring transactions.
- Work as a team player and support the team and team management in achieving their targets and objectives.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as requested by supervisors.
- Assist Project Teams in project execution.
- Other deliverables as requested by supervisors.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters/MBA or PhD program, preferably specialized in business Administration, finance, management, or related fields.
- Experience in structuring comprehensive solutions across financial products using debt, private equity and funds, and/or capital market instruments would be an advantage.
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills; credit skills would be an advantage.
- Team player with experience working in multicultural environments.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities, as well as excellent written and Oral Communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of local language(s) of countries in which AIIB invests would be an advantage.