The purpose of the HR Manager is to be responsible that the HR system is according to NRC standard and to support programme/project implementation.
The following is a brief description of the role responsibilities;
- Implement NRC’s HR and admin systems and procedures
- Ensure that country set up adhere to Employment standards, HR policy and other NRC policies
- Ensure compliance with the local labor Law
- Training, support,control and development of HR teams
- Support and train of all staff with HR responsibilities/ personnel management
- Management of the HR team
- By ensuring compliance with the national legal framework, oversees implementing and enforcing / respecting NRC's GHR guidelines and procedures.
- Is responsible for formulating and implementing a proactive Human Resources management strategy
- Ensures that the requirements of the national legal framework are implemented and respected (compliance with fiscal and social obligations, establishment of staff representatives and other legal obligations).
- Focal point and fulfills any audit recommendations for better human resource management.
- Responsible for managing internal HR communication (updating head office on new policies and processes in force, etc.) and liaising with external stakeholders (Legal Consulting Firm, etc.)
- Ensures compliance with employee lifecycle management processes (from recruitment to separation), paying particular attention to recruitment, onboarding, and performance management.
- Recruitment: guarantees compliance with the recruitment procedure (transparency) and ensures that recruitment is done within the allotted time.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior HR Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the context in Mozambique
- Knowledge of the local language Portuguese
- Experience with start-up, exit or similar
For more information, here is the detailed Job Description
Duty Station: Maputo, Mozambique
Type of Contract: 12 Months Contract Renewable
Language: Fluency in English & Portuguese
All applications should be submitted in English
This is a National Role and is Open to Candidates of Mozambique Nationality Only!