- Timeframe May - June 2021 (approx. 12 days)
- Commissioned by Accreditation Working Group, CARE Australia*
The purpose of the Consultancy is to provide support to the CARE Australia Accreditation Working Group to prepare for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) accreditation review in 2023. The Consultancy will undertake a rapid baseline Analysis against selected criteria and provide practical recommendations in preparation for 2023 readiness.
- Review of draft organisational profile against selected accreditation criteria
- Baseline analysis of policies, procedures and systems against selected accreditation criteria
- Practical recommendations to strengthen:
- Overarching policy framework as well as individual policies
- Procedures and approaches that support the application of policy into practice
- Systems that support Monitoring and Reporting and the collation of documentation that provides evidence of the application of policy
- Experience working as a member of a DFAT review team including with smaller organisations undertaking full accreditation.
- Extensive development experience and knowledge of the ANGO sector, DFAT and ANGO operating structures.
- Technical experience on selected accreditation criteria noting criteria will be further refined within selected areas outlined in Annex A.