As Deputy Field Coordinator your main objective will be to lead the successful implementation of ACF programs, the overall management of Program Team and provide support to the Field Coordinator.Apply Now
- Coordinate overall implementation and the quality of program at field level
- Manage the Program team at field level
- Facilitate the Coordination system within the Organization at programs and support levels.
- Act as the Field Coordinator during absences and liaise directly with other stakeholders
- Follow up with contextual and Security Analysis
- Ensure to communicate the information effectively and accurately between the field teams, the base and the coordination.
- 3 years' experience in the humanitarian sector in operational functions in management and coordination
- Nutrition experience (necessary), WASH or FSL (as an asset)
- excellent leadership and management skills, ability to support Program Managers
- experience working in a volatile and insecure context with Emergency settings
- able to show, experience in security management, Remote Management and restrictive environnements.
- excellent communication skills with a great sense of diplomacy
- good understanding of support functions, project cycle management, proposal writing and assessment needs
- strong Problem Solving skills, with troubleshooting and the ability to take decisions quickly ]]>