Based in: Yerevan, Armenia, with frequent field trips to areas of high displacement caseload Duration: 6 months (with possibility of extension) starting from March, 2021 Line Manager: Reports to Director" id="link" class="link">Country Director Salary: According to PIN Salary Scale (3,400 – 4,000 EUR)Apply Now
Background:PIN Armenia has successfully rolled out the humanitarian response to displaced from Nagorno Karabakh with the funding by ECHO and BHA. Apart from concluding the Emergency phase it is critical to start planning the next phase – combining triple Nexus approach - as several dozens of thousand people will need to be re-/integrated in Armenia.
- Supporting switch to nexus/durable solutions programming through project conceptualization, proposal development, related assessment/Analysis and corresponding staff Capacity Development / technical backstopping
- Representing PIN in relevant humanitarian/Early Recovery networks, Coordination platforms and towards donors
- Overall supervision and management of PIN Armenia portfolio of Humanitarian Assistance programming, incl. line management of assigned expatriate and national staff
- Meeting and consultation with other relevant stakeholders identified in the area; regularly engaging with state and non-state actors (international and national) in relation to coordination and seeking synergies.
- Ongoing Capacity Building in the area of durable solutions for Armenia-based staff
- Explore innovative programmatic ideas relevant to the context, lead on assessments and research; participate in proposal writing processes.
- Maintain communication with the HQ and other PIN Country Programmes to seek good practices and programmatic approaches replicable in Armenia context,
- Continuously contribute to increasing program quality, value for money, and impact-based approach.
- Previous working experience in the recovery/nexus context (in South Caucasus / former USSR an advantage)
- Management experience in humanitarian/development sector
- Perfect command of English (Russian and/or Armenian are an advantage)
- Proven skills in proposal writing
- Working environment in a well-established and growing humanitarian organization
- Starting salary 3,400 – 4,000 EUR (including per diems)
- Accommodation on People in Need’s expenses
- 25 days of paid leave annually (12 days of annual leave per 6-month contract)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to Armenia and back to country of residence
- Reimbursement of costs of visas and vaccinations; assistance with visa application procedure if necessary
- Psychological consultation available on line
- Travel medical insurance and 24/7 medical helpdesk