The USAID-funded Enhance Activity in Thailand, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development (www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Communications and Reporting Manager. This position will be located in the main office in Bangkok.
Position Description/Summary: The Communications and Reporting Manager is responsible for managing the production and dissemination of Activity results. They will develop Knowledge Products and prepare Enhance Activity reporting and success stories. They will produce distilled communications and learning products. The Communications and Reporting Manager will report directly to the Knowledge Management Director. This is anticipated to be a five-year assignment ending in September 2027.
* Design, with collaboration from technical staff, and oversee the development and implementation of the Enhance Activity Outreach and Communication Plan in line with the knowledge management and learning strategy.
* Finalize and oversee the correct application of the project Branding and Marking Plan; compliant with USAID regulations.
* Develop communications materials in collaboration with technical staff, including toolkits, manuals, documents and other resources, that are accessible, user-friendly, timely, and tailored for target audiences and stakeholders.
* Oversee the preparation and production of USAID reports including quarterly and annual reports; prepare success stories and content for use in U.S. Government publications or social Media Platforms.
* Develop information products based on evidence as generated by Enhance project activities and the project M&E system; as needed, research and write qualitative project impact stories in collaboration with the MEL Team.
* Provide technical advice, training and support to project staff regarding compliance with USAID’s branding and marking requirements.
* Build capacity of staff, partners, and other stakeholders to develop information products.
* Package and facilitate the translation of complex information into easy to read and easy to use formats. Pre-test all documents produced to determine whether the targeted audiences correctly receive and understand the message.
* Identify communication failures around project activities and documents and learning events and propose adaptive measures.
* Ensure the language and approach used in project documents, manuals, guidelines and toolkits are appropriate for different social and cultural contexts.
* Draft talking points, speeches, press releases, presentations, and other materials as needed by the Chief of Party.
* Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field.
* 5+ years of experience developing and adapting multimedia messages for a diverse range of stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written, in Thai and English.
* Proficiency in the production of communications materials in English and Thai.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
* Willingness to regularly visit the project sites.
* Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of USAID branding and communications desired.
* Knowledge of Thai media preferred.
* Thai nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/CommReportingEnchance
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and submit only the requested documentation as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to Covid-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, Resource Management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.