Relief Applications (reliefapplications.org) is a European companyserving the international humanitarian and development sectors. We provide a variety of innovative services bridging humanitarian work and cutting-edge technology to disseminate new IT tools and significantly improve the efficiency of humanitarian organisations.
We are looking for motivated young people to join the team, bring new ideas and turn them into beautiful, yet robust tools. We believe great IT tools will change the way we help those affected by Natural Disasters and wars!
Working as a Backend Developer you will take part in a full Software Development lifecycle. Relief Applications always develops several projects simultaneously which requires the ability to adapt to new skills & tools quickly. You will be working side by side with interns and collaborate with each sector to bring innovative tools to life. The main responsibilities will be to participate in the development of innovative solutions for the humanitarian sector.
Most of the work will be done in the back-end, on the project App Builder from the World Health Organisation.
- Education: Degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering
- Experience: 4 years’ experience in similar positions
- Motivated developer with a passion for humanitarian development
- Strong team player with "can do" attitude
- Technical skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- English is mandatory. Spanish and French desired but not essential
How to apply
How to apply
- Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
- Due to the nature of this position, only candidates legally eligible to work in the EU may apply.
- Staff contracts are available for France and Spain, and consultancy contracts available for the rest of Europe