Fixed-term contract - 6 Months
Starting date : ASAP
PUI all around the world
With its 40 years of experience, Première Urgence Internationale :
- Supports close to 6 millions beneficiaries
- With more than 100 Millions € yearly budget
- Present in 24 countries, on 5 continents
- Thanks to the work and commitment of :
- More than 2500 national staffs
- Around 225 expatriates from 45 different nationalities
- And 120 employees at HQ
PUI works in 10 areas of intervention and distinguishes itself by the implementation of an integrated approach in its response. This method aims to identify and understand the needs of all those affected by a crisis. Our teams come together to bring a rapid global response to the Basic Needs of populations affected by humanitarian crises to help them regain independence and dignity.
Learn more on our history, our values, our areas of intervention.
Focus on our activities in UKRAINE
PUI intervenes in Ukraine since 2015, in response to the needs provoked by the conflict in Donbass. PUI develops its integrated approach with health, mental health, protection and WASH projects to improve and restore equitable access to quality Health Services as well as to water, sanitation and hygiene for the most vulnerable population living in cities located along the contact line in the Donetsk Oblast. PUI also technically and materially assists a large network of Health Facilities and social institutions to improve the quality of care provided to the population.
In order to support the populations currently affected by the conflict in the country, PUI is currently scaling up its activities in Donbass and in other regions of Ukraine. .
What about the Administrator - Kharkiv ?
As Administrator, under the functional supervision of the Financial Coordinator, you will be responsible for the sound financial, accounting and budgetary management of the base as well as the management of Human Resources, administrative and legal files of the base in compliance with PUI and donor procedures.
For this purpose, you will be responsible for :
Financial, budgetary and accounting management: You will supervise the financial, accounting and budgetary management on the base and ensure compliance with the related procedures, with the functional support of the Mission’s Financial Coordinator.
Human Resources Management: You will oversee the administrative human resources management activities on the base with the functional support of the Mission HR Coordinator or the Administrative and Financial Coordinator.
Administrative management: You will supervise the administrative management on the base and ensure compliance with the related procedures, with the functional support of the mission’s Financial Coordinator.
Coordination, Reporting and Representation: You will centralize and disseminate information within the database for all matters related to financial, administrative, legal and human resources and will participate in internal and external reporting in these same fields. You will represent the association with partners, authorities and various local actors involved in the financial, administrative, legal and human resources fields of the base.
Team Management: You will oversee the administrative and financial team of your base.
The challenges that await you :
Support in the recruitment processes to set up the team in Kharkiv base. Support in the financial follow up of the operations deployed, in smooth coordination with the programmes and the logistics teams. Support in the opening of the administrative means to have a smoothly running base.
What you will need to succeed
- Training: You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management. A technical background in human resources management or in project management will be valued.
- Experience: You are strengthened by minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position and by a previous humanitarian experience. You already worked with Première Urgence Internationale? It would be a definite asset!
- Skills: You have strong knowledge in accounting management, financial steering, human resources management and team management. You demonstrate administrative & managerial skills, and you also master the SAGA software. All the better if you have a good understanding of institutional donors’ procedures (BHA, CIAA, Humanitarian Fund…).
- Qualities: You are able to work independently and to take responsibility in a proactive approach. You demonstrate good analytical and management skills, rigor, organization and flexibility. You have a sense of diplomacy and a good resilience to stress.
- Languages: English has no secrets for you! All the better, it is mandatory for this position. If you speak Russian and/or Ukrainian, it would be a definite asset.
A word from the manager
« Come join a dynamic and lovely team, to work on an exciting challenge in setting up a new base ! »
PUI will offer you
- Status : Employé(e) with a Fixed-Term Contract
- Monthly Gross Income : 2 190,00 - 2 420,00 EUR depending on your experience in International Solidarity + 50€ per semester of seniority with PUI
- Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
- Housing in collective accomodation
- Daily Living Expenses ("Per Diem")
- Break Policy : 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
- Paid Leaves Policy : 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 months
Première Urgence Internationale sees diversity of nationalities, genders, beliefs, profiles and statuses among its Human Resources as a major asset for its Humanitarian Action, and therefore compels itself to the strict observance of the principle of non-discrimination throughout its recruitment process.
Première Urgence Internationale applies a policy of zero tolerance towards exploitation, sexual abuse and mistreatment, in all its forms, of women, children and all other vulnerable persons. It engages all its staff to promote, disseminate and respect the principles set out in its ethical charter.
Please note that Première Urgence Internationale shall not in any case request a financial contribution for administrative costs related to recruitment. Any such information would be fraudulent, please disregard it.
You recognize yourself in this profile and you adhere to our commitments ? You feel ready to take up the challenge and to join PUI great family ?
How to apply
How to apply ?
If you wish to apply, follow this link and fill in the form on our career site.