The Administration Technical Assistant is responsible for performing clerical and administrative duties and providing support to managers and employees in daily offices/premises needs in line with NRC’s procedures and standards.
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with the implementation of support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Responsible for postal services in the East Area Office.
- Assist in any Administrative matters: filing, typing and keeping adequate stationery supplies for office consumption.
- Follow up the due dates of Guest houses and Office lease agreement and inform to Logistics Department
- Produces support for issuing temporary residence permits, registrations and other documents for international employees of the East Area Office. Supports in the proper storage of documents.
- Maintaining the life of the East Area Office:
- Purchase of necessary goods (cleaning supplies, small appliances and furniture, kitchen utensils, stationery, tea, coffee, water, etc.)
- Replenishment in the kitchen
- Organization of minor repairs
- Taking meter readings
- Support in proper storage of office supplies
- To ensure appliances and utilities in the guest house and office are functioning well. Ensure guest house and office is well cleaned and maintained.
- Collect information from East Area Office international staff of items missing or that need to be replaced in their accommodation.
- Search for office premises, guesthouses, apartments, and support in concluding of the agreement.
- Participation in the conclusion of contracts with suppliers in accordance with current requirements for Contract Management
- Tracking contracts of the administrative unit, ensuring their timely renewal, and payments done in time
- Issuance of a multi-purpose cash advance if necessary
- Support in organization of business trips for employees of the East Area Оffice (booking hotels, purchasing tickets)
- Assist in organising requested workshops, training schedules, and events hosted by NRC East Area Office
- Ensure all Admin files are properly scanned and uploaded regularly on the shared drive of HR department according to existing requirements.
- Any other duties assigned by HR Coordinator and Admin Officer
1. Professional competencies
- Experience of working in the admin field in humanitarian context
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian
- Good computer literacy (MS Office)
2. Behavioural competencies
- Planning and delivering results
- Handling insecure environments
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Working with people
- Coping with change
What We Offer
This position is open for Ukranian Nationals Only
We offer an opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause and a chance to meet and work with people who are the best in their fields.
We are also looking for people who share our values:
- To be dedicated in what we do;
- To be innovative with our solutions;
- To act as one unified and inclusive team;
To be accountable to the donors that make our work possible;
We invite applications from all qualified and interested candidates. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications will be screened on a rolling basis and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.