This job opportunity is located in United States Overview Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact every day? Imagine all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? Absolutely. This is satisfying and challenging work that makes a real difference in people's lives. We are where you can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. We are where you can connect people to making a lifesaving impact. We are where you can partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. The American Heart Association is where you can make an extraordinary impact. Responsibilities The American Heart Association has a professional Fundraising opportunity for a Youth Market Account Representative . The location of this position is flexible and can be remote based within our Western States Region. In this position you will be responsible for responding to Youth Market participants and school contacts in assigned territory to build relationships, renew agreements, and grow existing accounts. Responsible for reporting on progress to goals and providing participation and revenue status updates. Essential Job Duties:Apply Now
- Respond remotely to customers of Youth Market programs and fund-raising events. Cultivates ongoing customer relationships to increase revenue on all accounts.
- Provide account services to participating school accounts to support and encourage year-round solicitation and cultivation efforts. Communicate opportunities, initial assessments, and recommendations for next steps with region Youth Market team member.
- Provide Region and National Center with detailed results for effective tracking. Assists in the development of appropriate reports, evaluations, and data gathering for volunteers, committees, and the affiliate.
- Establish and maintain superior customer service relations with appropriate contacts within assigned youth market area.
- Maintains understanding of Youth products and fund-raising programs. Ensures activities function within the parameters of American Heart Association policy.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
- One (1) year of customer service, sales or Marketing of products and programs experience.
- Skilled in written and oral communications. Knowledge of business English, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Computer experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office™ products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook) or proficiency with similar products
- Ability to prioritize projects, meet multiple deadlines and handle several large projects simultaneously.
- Comprehensive Problem Solving and use of negotiation, and consultative sales; ability to work in a collaborative work environment.