Work Environment: You will be deployed in support of national platforms about 60% of your time - sometimes with the UN, so plan to travel a lot. You will be supporting Global Wash Cluster projects 20% of your time, and 20% also for ACF. Teleworking possible. Your position: You are responsible for coordinating or supporting national platforms (national or sub-national WASH Cluster) in Humanitarian Emergencies, and contributing to the development of tools and projects in the WASH sector. More precisely your missions will be:Apply Now
- Deploy the United Nations to support or take charge of the Coordination of the WASH Cluster during crises
- Contribute to Global Wash Cluster projects and tool development as well as remote support to national coordination platforms.
- Contribute to projects and the development of Wash tools for Action Against Hunger's.
- 44K€ to 50K€ gross per year over 13 months depending on experience.
- perdiem paid by Unicef when you are in the field
- Complementary Health Care 80% covered by ACF
- Restaurant vouchers at 8€ (60% paid by ACF)
- Reimbursement up to 50% of public transport costs
- 25 days of paid holidays + 19 days of recuperation days