Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights Against Hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency - has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-Nutrition, particularly during and after Emergency situations linked to conflicts or Natural Disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health - Mental Health and Care Practices, Gender and Protection - Security" id="link" class="link">Food Security and Livelihoods - Water, Sanitation and Hygiene - Advocacy. In 2019, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 17 million people in more than 49 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org You hold a Master Degree WASH-related technical training. You have a solid experience of 3 years minimum in WASH with shelter programming and Coordination in humanitarian contexts.You demonstrate good report writing, good networking with difference cluster, sector and stakeholders and team management skills. You have proven Capacity Building and training skills. You have significant experience in conducting technical assessment and Project Evaluation. An experience into social water management, participatory methods and mobilisation in tensed community context is highly desirable.You speak and write English fluently. Conditions for French Contract:Apply Now
- Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800 EUR upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: 323EUR + 209EUR net, field paid. - + 300EUR of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
- 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 EUR at each RnR period (averagely every XXX months).
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference Training:
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.