Organisational Unit:Public Information and Outreach Section, Registry Duty Station:The Hague - NL Contract Duration:6 months Deadline for Applications:31/12/2020 Required Documents for This Application Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:Apply Now
- A completed “Duties and Responsibilities Form” (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page);
- Motivation letter (maximum of 400 words);
- One reference letter;
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas (to be added at the essay upload box).
- Support for major projects in the communications team such as exhibits, visitor centre updates and improvements, academic programme, social media campaigns and/or Outreach projects including drafting content for the Outreach webpage and annual report, and support developing the Outreach database and manuals.
- Monitoring media and formatting the ICC Daily Press Review, featuring news articles relevant to developments in the ICC’s situation countries, as well as media coverage of the Court’s activities and proceedings (in English and French)
- Monitoring social media
- Support new website/social media projects, assisting in designing infographics and visuals and/or or drafting content
- Assist with photography projects including inserting metadata, compiling selected photos for specific themes and projects, assist in securing permission to use external photographs
- Assist with uploading archive of videos onto our server and insert metadata into photographs
- Help maintain the PAU mailing list
- Assisting journalists at the Court’s Information Desk during key public hearings, providing them with badges to access the media centre and other practical information
- Escorting visitors and arranging meetings when necessary
- Take notes at specific meetings
- Adaptability to a multicultural and multilingual working environment encompassing the principal legal traditions of the world.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- A good standard of computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office applications)
- Other important qualities are discretion, reliability, intellectual rigor, precision, perseverance, honesty, creativity, co-operative spirit and integrity.