Required Documents for This Application : Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:Apply Now
- A completed “Duties and Responsibilities Form” (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page).
- Motivation letter (maximum of 400 words).
- One reference letter.
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas (to be added at the essay upload box).
- Scans and uploads invoices and credit notes received in internal Invoice Management Portal on a daily basis;
- Checks results of external Invoice Management Portal to print invoices and credit Notes uploaded directly by vendors and/or Sections and passes them to the respective colleague for processing, on a daily basis;
- Reassigns RM record of individual invoices and credit notes to respective Section’s RM folders for their action and/or information;
- Identifies in the ERP system –SAP- the Cost Center of the Section an invoice or credit note belongs to, to place it accurately in RM folder;
- Stamps and logs Trips received for settlement;
- Provides ad-hoc assistance on various tasks for the two Units, including:
- by updating and distributing MOD and TFV’s distribution list whenever there are changes
- by researching and updating contact details for embassies and permanent missions
- by updating electronic correspondence records for State Party communications
- by assisting with reconciliations and other financial verification tasks