Under the direct authority of the Head of Digital Media and Web Production Office, in the Production and Management Support Division, ESA Communication Department, the postholder is responsible for the development and management of ESA Communication Video Production and its adequate distribution. Duties If recruited to this position, your duties will include:Apply Now
- managing, either through external contract or internally, the production of:
- ensuring the Coordination, development and implementation of a strongly-branded digital channel with multi-stream capabilities (ESA Web TV) to provide a one-stop shop for all live broadcasts, and feature a running stream of repackaged video content that promotes European space activities and their benefits;
- ensuring that ESA Web TV editorial and content production is planned and published in close relation with inputs received from the Department Editorial Board and by ensuring web streaming Content Management, production, as well as feeds from video content outsourced;
- developing concepts, storyboards and scripts for video productions;
- conducting interviews and acting as on-screen representation of the Agency when required;
- managing, as interface with the relevant Department units and with the ESA Legal Affairs Department the distribution, copyright/licensing and archiving of videos both for the general public and for professional use.