Eligibility criteria Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters Duty Stations. Under the direct supervision of the Chief, Integrated Mission Training Centre (IMTC), the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:Apply Now
- Coordinate induction and language programmes including the Language Proficiency Exam (LPE) in class and through online platforms.
- Monitor the overall performance of the Language Training Programme in the Mission, including trends in participation, participant satisfaction, and instructor competence.
- Handle the administrative matters related to the above programme, including verification of the accuracy of time/attendance sheets submitted by the language instructors and work with the Budget Unit in the tracking of expenditures against the money appropriated for the language programme.
- Assist the Chief of IMTC with the recruitment and performance evaluations of Language Training Instructors.
- Analyse training needs, Design, deliver and implement training in areas of careers development, PHP writing client orientation; time management.
- Manage WebEx eLearning programme.
- Liaise with external partners for staff learning needs e.g. the Ecole de Maintien de la Paix.
- Assist and advise with other training related duties as required by the Chief of IMTC.
- • Any other related duties (within the area of operations).
- At least five years of experience teaching foreign languages, delivering training in Career Development preferably in an international and multicultural context.
- Experience customizing language training for executives a big plus.
- Previous UN or NGO experience highly desirable.
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- French(Mandatory), Level - Fluent