We are currently seeking a qualified, experienced, and highly motivated candidate for the position of Coordinator" id="link" class="link">Technical Coordinator, Strategic Information (SI) to work in our office in Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh city. Position description: The Technical Coordinator (TC) for Strategic Information is responsible for the technical Coordination and direct oversight of M&E for care and treatment and related HMIS within the Strategic Information (SI) unit, focusing on developing/upgrading HIS-HIVs at USAID SHIFT supported sites; supporting VAAC to establish national guideline on how to upgrade HIV component for HIS; supporting to develop a shared ART database between VAAC and VSS; coordinating to develop, test, and support the implementation of customized Health Information software and tools as appropriate; and supporting SI Associate Director to work with outsourced IT companies or relevant projects on demand. Key duties and responsibilities:Apply Now
- Oversee the expansion and implementation of HIS-HIV at all USAID SHIFT supported sites.
- Support VAAC to develop national ART database and shared database between VAAC and VSS.
- Manage and support supervisees to develop, execute and achieve assigned benchmarks in timely fashion and at a high-quality standard.
- Ensure the quality and use of ICT tools across FHI 360 programs.
- Facilitate HMIS Training Programs for designated health facility staff and Capacity Building for dedicated SHIFT technical staff
- Support the FHI 360 strategic information in reviewing current data systems and making recommendations for improvements
- Contribute to Vietnam evidence base in public health and development.
- Cultivate strong working relationships across FHI 360 programs and units, GVN institutions, PEPFAR and other key stakeholders, providing Technical Support as needed or required.
- Master’s degree or higher in health, epidemiology or Biostatistics or other relevant area
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in research, monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to analyze large datasets to extract project insights
- Experience in management role
- Familiar with PEPFAR and USAID reporting requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Well versed in statistical software packages, including PowerBI.
- Ability to travel as necessary