The Incumbent will provide administrative support for the United Kingdom Visa Application Centre in Kingston operated by IOM.
Salary: $2,764,124.00 Annual Gross
I. Provide effective daily supervision, oversight and management of UKVAC activities and staff, ensuring dignified, efficient and cost-effective service delivery with integrity;
II. Keep up to date and maintain understanding of contract conditions to facilitate successful inspection results from audits
III. Support the UKVAC Regional Coordinator in maintaining close liaison and Coordination with the relevant UKVI Specified Office: collect and report feedback, issues, challenges, appreciations; conduct day to day communication with the staff and build productive and positive relations;
IV. Maintain accurate and detailed records of all applications and fees received, and biometrics enrolled and report these records daily; submit all weekly and monthly reports within the specified time period; understand fully the VIRE platform to ensure that VSS reporting is timely and accurate;
V. Evaluate work flow and review processing times in the UKVAC; evaluate applicants’ feedback and the flow of applicants on premises; report to the UKVAC Regional Coordinator on necessary action for staffing changes; understand the working of the QMS system and ensure that 95% of all appointments are commenced within 20 minutes of their scheduled start time;
VI. Ensure programme integrity by supervising compliance of UKVAC Client Service Assistants with IOM Standards of Conduct and the UKVI Statement of Work; report on internal investigations where required;
VII. Maintain positive working relationships with IOM’s Lead VAC Partner, VFS Global, United Kingdom Visa and Immigration (UKVI) and U.K. government staff locally;
VIII. There may be a requirement to travel and operate any of our Temporary Enrolment Locations in the Caribbean which may require transit through the United States of America.
▪ Outstanding oral, written and Interpersonal Communication skills
▪ Excellent organizational skills
▪ Excellent problem resolution skills
▪ Excellent customer service skills
▪ Ability to work with minimal supervision, to multi-task and cope with changing priorities
▪ Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
▪ Sound integrity and judgement
Qualifications and Experience
▪ University degree in Political or Social Sciences, International Relations, Law, Migration Studies, Social Studies or a related field with four years of relevant professional experience.
▪ Experience in: managing a team; migrant-related programmes OR visa related services; customer service; and liaising with governmental and diplomatic authorities and national and international institutions
Applications should be submitted via email, no later than Saturday 22 February 2019 to IOMKingston@iom.int with the subject line Vacancy – Team Leader
We thank all applicants for your expressions of interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.