Team Lead, Organizational Design Assessment, U.S. Department of State, Washington, D.C. Proposal Summary: MSI is bidding on a proposal with the US Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, Office of the Chief Financial Officer to carry out an organizational assessment. MSI is searching for a Team Lead (TL) to guide the assessment design and management. Position Summary: The TL will direct a two-to-three-person team for up to six months and will be responsible for w orking closely with client and MSI to ensure the submission of high-quality, relevant, accurate and timely deliverables responsive to task order and client needs. Responsibilities:Apply Now
- Oversee the task order and team management
- Lead an Organizational Design Assessment
- Facilitate multi-stakeholder groups, meetings and or workshops
- Document the organization's objectives, mission, leadership philosophy, organizational culture, all workforce processes, and all regulations and policies governing activities
- Develop a change implementation plan based on findings and recommendations
- Design or provide input on all data collection and research instruments
- Ensure analysis and reporting comply with DOS policies and industry best practices.
- Strengthen client's ability to draw contextual, programmatic and operational learning from the organizational assessment and associated processes
- Develop detailed implementation plans that address change management needs
- Graduate degree in organization development, or a related field preferred.
- Five (5) years' relevant experience in designing and implementing change management processes.
- Expertise in organizational assessment methodologies, change management, organizational design, operational processes, stakeholder engagement and group facilitation.
- Familiarity with process improvement, iterative design and assessment practices.
- Familiarity with US Department of State programming and or management, particularly related to financial management and budgeting, is highly desirable.
- Prior experience as a team lead highly preferred.
- Active Secret Clearance Required