World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice. Here’s where you come in: As Strategy and Technical Program Specialist, WV Haiti, you will provide overall leadership, oversight and Management Support for all aspects of strategy and technical program development and revision. This will be accomplished in close Coordination with key internal and external stakeholders including Operations, Strategy & DME, Resource Development, strategic partners, etc. You will ensure World Vision’s programs contribute to Our Promise for the most vulnerable children of Haiti in accordance to time-bound and quality targets. You will ensure that key strategy; program quality and accountability standards are upheld across all of World Vision International Haiti’s ministry lines through the establishment and implementation of strong assessment, Design, monitoring, evaluation processes and systems at organizational level and contribute to transformational development of the most vulnerable children, families and communities in our program areas. Requirements include:Apply Now
- Bachelors (Preferably Masters) degree in Project Management, international development, NGO leadership, Rural Development or relevant discipline. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Development Studies or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management as a manager.
- Demonstrated depth of experience and effectiveness preferably in an NGO context in working with community/grassroots people and organizations, special focus on health, Nutrition WASH
- Extensive experience and recognized expertise in models and methods of training facilitation and Capacity Building, Project Management and Organizational Development for staffs, communities.
- Great French, creole and English oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and train others on these concepts.