FHI 360 is a nonprofit Human Development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. Linkages Across the Continuum of HIV Services for Key Populations Affected by HIV (LINKAGES), under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), is implemented by FHI 360 in partnership with Pact, IntraHealth International and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and conducts a range of activities to reduce HIV transmission among key populations (KP) — sex workers, men who have sex with men, transgender persons and people who inject drugs — and improve their enrollment and retention in prevention, treatment and care across the HIV cascade. LINKAGES will accelerate the ability of governments, key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private-sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position for LINKAGES Project. The position will be based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Strategic Information (SI) Senior Technical Officer The SI Senior Technical Officer is responsible for providing support for strategic information-related program activities that occurs under the project. S/he will support NCHADS in Data Collection, Analysis and use to improve program implementation and other program-related strategic information issues and also responsible for supporting the Monitoring and Evaluation of the project itself. This position will be embedded within NCHADS. Qualifications:Apply Now
- BS/BA in public health or Computer Science or MS/MA/MPH in public health, computer science, communications, or related field
- 3- 5 years relevant experience in M&E and database system for health/HIV/AIDS
- Experience working with Strategic Information and Health Management Information System (HMIS)
- Data collection and monitoring, & evaluating structural interventions to improve Hiv Prevention, care, and treatment cascade projects for key populations (KP) in Cambodia
- Handling databases containing large volumes of data, experience with online and web-based databases, and the ability to quickly clean, tabulate, and represent data through automated dashboards
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among KP in Cambodia.
- Ability to coordinate with the national program and key stakeholders working on HIV among KP
- Ability to manage and complete numerous tasks with a high degree of organization and with limited resources.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.