The Source to Pay (S2P) project will form a major part of Save the Children International's (SCI) High Performing Organisation (HPO) programme. The project's goal is to Design, develop and implement a global Source to Pay solution ("ProSave") across 56 country and regional offices in SCI and to other SC Member organisations by end 2021 - and to transform the current manual tendering, Contract Management, supplier management and purchasing processes into an automated solution. This is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience in Source to Pay systems to grow and develop in this area, gaining experience and skills in the challenging context in which we operate. The Source to Pay (ProSave) Regional Coordinator will be the person responsible for supporting and developing the usage of the system across the organisation, for the countries in scope for this role. This consists in:Apply Now
- Supporting ProSave by being the interface between users, champions, Procurement and S2P Regional leads.
- Implementing the strategies around system adoption, jointly with the Procurement function.
- Driving Procurement performance and compliance with the procedures, measured through Key Performance Indicators and Management Indicators
- Experience of Procurement procedures (sourcing, contracting, buying)
- Experience of IT Systems (ideally Procurement systems), as a trainer, super-user or change manager
- Strong computer literacy
- Proficiency in English and, depending of the role location, French, Arabic or Spanish
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Proven ability to work effectively with people from different cultures
- Experience of (Procurement) systems adoption and compliance
- Experience with SAP Ariba system
- Experience of Procurement Support Models (Operations Centres, Procurement Shared Service Centres)
- Experience of using procurement information and data, e.g. system usage, catalogues, supplier records, contracts.
- Experience of working in a large and complex Procurement environment, within global, multicultural, matrix organisations.
- Experience with Save the Children or other NGOs
- Experience or knowledge of Project Management methodologies.