Customer Service Assistant - Mobility Aids Service Location: Telford 16 hours per week (4 days - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) Contract type: Permanent Salary: GBP 17,137 (pro-rata) Could you be the first point of contact for our Mobility Aids Service? We're looking for a Customer Service Assistant who will be responsible for the Administration and operational duties within the Telford area of the Mobility Aids Service. This service provides a range of standard temporary loan wheelchairs to people who need them within the area. As a Customer Service Assistant, you will provide outstanding customer service when interacting with service users in person, on the phone, and online. You will also be involved in various administration duties in relation to the service including the telephone "Assistance Programme". *Please note, this role is part time, working 4 days per week, hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am to 2pm.* Say hello to the team The British Red Cross Mobility Aids Service (MAS) offers the hire of wheelchairs and other mobility items to any individual on a short term basis. Our aim is to ensure that during a period of personal crisis everyone is able to access an item of equipment they may need, no matter whoever or wherever they are. This role might be for you ifApply Now
- You're computer confident. You know your way around Microsoft Office and have the ability to work with an online stock management system.
- You're a 'people person', you're able to offer sensitive and empathetic support to customers who may be emotionally vulnerable or distressed.
- You're cool, calm, and collected. You can produce great quality work whilst prioritising tasks and manage your workload under pressure.
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra annual leave
- Up to 6% contributory pension
- Flexible working policy