Duration : Permanent Start date : ASAP You'll contribute to ending world hunger by analyzing and developing a portfolio of top tier corporate donors with high capacity and connection to Action Against Hunger (AAH-USA); being responsible for cultivating, securing, and stewarding high-visibility corporate relationships and gifts, particularly through cause-related marketing, workplace giving, and employee engagement; taking the lead on outreach efforts including partner meetings and speaking engagements; and representing AAH-USA in a variety of situations including working with the CEO, senior staff, and heads or senior staff of corporations. Key activities in your role will includeApply Now
- Designing and executing an outreach plan to secure a new set of corporate partners focused on cause-marketing, workplace giving, and employee engagement activation.
- Managing a portfolio of existing corporate partnerships, focusing on strategy to and stewardship of partners to develop a more robust giving plan.
- Researching opportunities and developing/ executing strategies for prospect cultivation (strategically work with Major Gifts and Board members).
- Developing briefings, presentations, and customized collateral for prospective partners.
- Collaborating with External Relations, Operations, and Technical teams, creating innovative partnership opportunities.
- Collaborating with Communications staff to successfully activate high-value partnerships.
- Tracking and reporting relationship management activities using Raiser's Edge.
- Monitoring achievements against pre-set prospecting and outreach goals.
- Assisting with budgeting for Corporate and Foundations team.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Fundraising Management, Business or a related field.
- You are a highly energetic professional with a track record of 7-10 years of securing six and seven-figure corporate partnership opportunities.
- You can understand the needs and interests of corporate partners in order to develop relationships between them and AAH-USA.
- You are excited by the possibility to launch innovative fundraising strategies and contribute to develop a robust giving plan for the Organization.
- You are motivated to work within the humanitarian sector specifically for Action Against Hunger cause.
- You a champion in communication (oral & written) with excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You appreciate the value of an integrated and cohesive team approach.
- You are a great listener, able to engage with different personalities and situations.
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.