Duration : Permanent
Start date : ASAP
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by analyzing and developing a portfolio of top tier corporate donors with high capacity and connection to Action Against Hunger (AAH-USA); being responsible for cultivating, securing, and stewarding high-visibility corporate relationships and gifts, particularly through cause-related marketing, workplace giving, and employee engagement; taking the lead on outreach efforts including partner meetings and speaking engagements; and representing AAH-USA in a variety of situations including working with the CEO, senior staff, and heads or senior staff of corporations.
Key activities in your role will include
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
You're a dedicated fundraising professional
- Designing and executing an outreach plan to secure a new set of corporate partners focused on cause-marketing, workplace giving, and employee engagement activation.
- Managing a portfolio of existing corporate partnerships, focusing on strategy to and stewardship of partners to develop a more robust giving plan.
- Researching opportunities and developing/ executing strategies for prospect cultivation (strategically work with Major Gifts and Board members).
- Developing briefings, presentations, and customized collateral for prospective partners.
- Collaborating with External Relations, Operations, and Technical teams, creating innovative partnership opportunities.
- Collaborating with Communications staff to successfully activate high-value partnerships.
- Tracking and reporting relationship management activities using Raiser's Edge.
- Monitoring achievements against pre-set prospecting and outreach goals.
- Assisting with budgeting for Corporate and Foundations team.
You're a talented fundraising strategist
- You have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Fundraising Management, Business or a related field.
- You are a highly energetic professional with a track record of 7-10 years of securing six and seven-figure corporate partnership opportunities.
- You can understand the needs and interests of corporate partners in order to develop relationships between them and AAH-USA.
You're a good team player
- You are excited by the possibility to launch innovative fundraising strategies and contribute to develop a robust giving plan for the Organization.
- You are motivated to work within the humanitarian sector specifically for Action Against Hunger cause.
- You a champion in communication (oral & written) with excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- You appreciate the value of an integrated and cohesive team approach.
- You are a great listener, able to engage with different personalities and situations.
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender-identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. ACF-USA complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Work authorization : Successful applicants must be US work authorized.
Action contre la Faim - ACF International
New York, USA