The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Directorate – Corporate Services, Transversal Services Department – Digital Solutions Division - Collaboration & Intranet Systems Unit at its headquarters in Luxembourg, a (Senior) IT SharePoint Business Analyst*. This is a full time position at grade 5/6. Panel interviews are anticipated for end of August The term of this contract will be 4 years. *internally referred as (Senior) Officer IT Applications The EIB offers fixed-term contracts of up to a maximum of 6 years, according to business needs, with a possibility to convert to a permanent contract, subject to organisational requirements and individual performance.Apply Now
PurposeSharePoint is the collaborative platform of the EIB and will be used by 3000+ internal and external stakeholders. In this role you will guide and manage key transversal projects related to the Bank’s collaboration and document sharing program. You will also maintain / develop the technical infrastructure with a view of promoting a digital workplace at the EIB to deliver IT services and business.
Operating NetworkYou will work under the supervision of the Head of the Collaboration and Intranet Systems Unit, and in close collaboration with the Project and Change manager(s).
- Implement projects and initiatives in the domain of collaboration and Document Management in line with the Division’s overall vision and strategy,
- Develop and support all SharePoint and / or content Management Systems; maintaining up-to-date documentation on systems and processes in order to provide all users with the appropriate support,
- Provide advice to the project managers from initiation to timely project completion,
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of key strategic priorities, annual targets, compliance requirements and quality systems,
- Hold end-to-end responsibility for analysing and translating business requirements to application technical specifications in line with business needs,
- Create mock ups and story boards using Microsoft tools such as Azure DevOps Server or Visual Studio and build demo sites or final Graphical User Interface with SharePoint, SharePoint Designer and Nintex or any other workflow tool,
- Research the IT software market to find tools able to provide new and improved functionality in the collaboration and document management field in line with the agreed strategy,
- Act as functional expert and provide recommendations about issues that affect several IT domains (e.g. related to core financial applications and collaboration),
- Provide support, guidance and technical advice to business users and/or project teams about application systems on operational and functional problems,
- Contribute and participate in IT and Bank wide initiatives and working groups that can go beyond the strict boundaries of own domain,
- Contribute to an efficient and professional communication of the unit’s activities towards customers; preparing audience-appropriate internal and external communications and reports.
- University degree in Business, Information Systems or similar field,
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in SharePoint Analysis and Design,
- Experience in collaboration and document management tools using SharePoint,
- Experience in applying best practice in Business Analysis, such as BABOK,
- Experience in business process modelling would be an advantage,
- Strong functional and technical knowledge and practical experience in SharePoint, SharePoint related tools and Microsoft Office related to collaboration and document management,
- Ability to convey user requirements into technical language using: demonstration sites, wireframe mock-ups, storyboarding, BPMN diagrams, UML diagrams (state diagram, sequence diagram, class diagram),
- Experience with software project management techniques (e.g. RUP, Scrum, PM2),
- Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle (especially requirements gathering and testing),
- Ability to identify gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation,
- Good presentation and communication skills,
- Qualifications in the area like CBAP certification (IIBA), PMI-BA certification or a BCS (ISEB) Diploma would be an advantage,
- Experience in SharePoint Online or 2019 or in other document management and collaboration systems is an advantage,
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills and a good command of French. Knowledge of another EU language would be an advantage.