YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
working closely with the Director of External Relations to analyze and grow a portfolio of top tier corporate donors with high capacity and connection to Action Against Hunger. The SCPO will be responsible for cultivating, securing, and stewarding high-visibility corporate relationships and gifts, particularly through cause-related marketing, workplace giving, and employee engagement. The SCPO will take the lead on outreach efforts including partner meetings and speaking engagements. S/he will represent AAH in a variety of situations including working with the CEO, senior staff, and heads or senior staff of corporations.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Designing and execute an outreach plan to secure a new set of corporate partners focused on cause-marketing, workplace giving, and employee engagement activation.
- Managing a portfolio of existing corporate partnerships, focusing on strategy to and stewardship of partners to develop a more robust giving plan.
- Researching opportunities and develop/execute strategies for prospect cultivation (strategically work with Major Gifts and Board members).
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA?
- Must be a highly energetic professional with a track record of 7-10 years of securing six and seven-figure corporate partnership opportunities.
- Experience working with international, humanitarian organizations is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is desirable;
- Sincere commitment to helping advance Action Against Hunger’s mission