HUMANITARIAN FINANCE A major player in humanitarian aid, Action Against Hunger manages an annual budget of more than 200 million euros across 22 countries. Changing environments (in terms of emergencies and development), increasing volumes, complex operations, and evolving tools (such as a new share cost allocation methodology) require occasional support to country offices (on site or remotely). Each country office has a Finance Head of Department, a finance team in the capital and field-based finance teams. Support requests are both for strengthening current teams and for replacements. Additionally, if you are interested in longer field missions, positions open regularly. As a member of the ACF family, you will receive advanced notice of these openings. WHY JOIN ACTION AGAINST HUNGER? By joining Action Against Hunger you will become part of an international organization with humanitarian ambitions and founding principles.Your professional skills and your commitment will serve an organization recognized for its expertise in the fight against hunger; You will take part in an innovative work environment, where employees, partners and beneficiaries’ needs and ambitions are valued. You will advance your career by developing your technical and crosscutting skills. Action Against Hunger is committed to recognizing and rewarding employees’ performance and motivation. You will therefore have numerous opportunities for professional development and mobility in an international environment. WHO IS ACTION AGAINST HUNGER LOOKING FOR?Apply Now
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in Finance (accounting and / or budget management).
- You master donor rules and procedures (UN, European Commission, USAID, DFID, SIDA…)
- *Y*ou have the capacity to hold trainings and to encourage capacity building
- You are a manager who is able to build team spirit and coordinate a team
- You know how to use Excel advanced functions
- You are fluent in French and English