OBJECTIVES Provide Psychosocial services to national staff with maximum of 400 hours for individual sessions and maximum of 20 group sessions for the period of one year as below:Apply Now
- Provide at least 1 awareness raising session in each base (6 bases) to inform staff on the service and general information on staff care (will require a minimum of 1 visit per year to each hub in the area of operations).
- Provide individual psychological support sessions to national staff members of HI mission – in the Middle East preferably face-to-face sessions, but also by phone and skype, as needed, to a maximum of 6 individual sessions per staff per calendar year
- Provide psychological support sessions/debriefings to partners’ staffs after facing critical incidents:
- The company / firm / institution should be gender- balanced (male and female), based on the needs of the staff.
- The Proposal, as well as all correspondence and documents relating to the Proposal exchanged between the Consultant and HI, shall be written in English;
- Proposals must remain valid for 120 calendar days after the proposal submission deadline, during this period; the Consultant shall maintain its original Proposal without any change, including the availability of the Key Experts, the proposed rates and the total price;
- HI will make its best effort to complete the negotiations within the proposal’s validity period. However, should the need arise, the Client may request, in writing, all Consultants who submitted Proposals prior to the submission deadline to extend the Proposals’ validity;
- The Consultant has the right to refuse to extend the validity of its Proposal in which case such Proposal will not be further evaluated.
- Consultant’s CV.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related science.
- Proven previous experience.
- Legal and valid registration.
- Evidence that government taxes have been paid.
- The consultant(s) are responsible for personal/life/travel and health insurance for themselves and their team(s).
- Proof that the Service Provider has paid social Security contributions.