Macfadden, now part of PAE, is seeking a PSC Procurement Associate to support USAID’s Office of Transition Initiatives (USAID/OTI) in Washington, DC. The PSC Procurement Associate provides support to USAID offices in the contracting of political transition and stabilization response personnel worldwide. This position plays a pivotal role supporting USAID offices in fast-paced, dynamic environments and is critical to the successful implementation of USAID/OTI’s programs and fulfillment of USAID/OTI’s mandate. The PSC Procurement Associate supports the process and actions necessary to select staff under the flexible staffing mechanism used by USAID/OTI to implement its rapid response strategy. KEY RESPONSIBILITIESApply Now
- Serve as a primary point of contact and manage communication with current and potential offerors, as well as the general public.
- Provide administrative support from preparing and posting job requisitions, to collecting and reviewing offer materials.
- Assist the PSC Recruitment team with facilitating the USAID Personal Services Contractors (PSC) requisition process: drafting and posting solicitations, responding to offerors, scheduling interviews and meetings.
- Responsible for administrative tasks related to PSC recruiting including maintaining files, answering contract questions for candidates, and reporting on ongoing requisitions.
- Work closely with a variety of personality types using exceptional oral and written communication skills (English).
- Participate in public outreach efforts and external recruitment events
- Identify qualified recruitment sources, networking leads, job fairs, conferences, and advertising resources to attract and further expand the recruitment network.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 1-2 years of work experience;
- Qualified candidates should be reliable, highly organized, motivated, and committed to customer service.
- Candidates must excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and be able to effectively shift priorities and multi-task while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail.
- Candidates must be proficient in basic Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) or equivalent and possess professional-level skills in both oral and written communication.
- Previous recruiting and procurement experience is a plus, but not a requirement.