The Project Officer main task is to provide technical input in the implementation of MNCHN project activities in the identified barangays up to the city level in the assigned area. Serves as technical resource, and shall be responsible in providing technical inputs in planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of program/project interventions. Builds and strengthens capacity of partner LGUs and other organizations/institutions, and contribute to the overall networking and Coordination works with different stakeholders. Scopes for more possible partners. Assists the Project Coordinator in providing quality and timely technical inpu ts and support to partners including leveraging of resources.
* University degree in the social sciences or communications
* At least two years of work experience in program Administration or other related fields; work experience in the development setting (NGO) is a plus
* Strong respect for confidentiality
* Ability to work on own initiative to build on and develop the job, combined with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Fluency in English and Filipino, both written and verbal, a must
* Demonstrated ability to set and achieve objectives and deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in order to deal tactfully and sensitively with a wide range of people in a large organization
* Highly organized, with good attention to detail and developed ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and organize work
* Ability to keep track of the quality and status of own or others’ work
* Proven attention to detail and ability to effectively manage a high volume of data and information Proven experience of using MS office application (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
* Strong customer servicing skills
* Experience in Problem Solving
* Willingness and ability to travel nationally as needed.
Familiarity in Save the Children’s urban programming on maternal and Child Health.
Fixed Term position until December 31, 2020 based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and Child Protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality Basic Education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.