This job opportunity is located in Dallas, Texas Overview Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives? Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. Responsibilities The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a Project Coordinator in our Lifelong Learning/Professional Education group located at our National Center office in Dallas, Texas In this role, you will be responsible for providing Coordination and administrative support for assigned department or project. Additional responsibilities include preparing and distributing communications, scheduling, Volunteer responsibilities and other organizing efforts based on project assignments. Also, responsible for operational budget and expense processing, record keeping or other administrative duties. Essential Job Duties:Apply Now
- Coordinate and monitor project timelines while effectively communicating project needs and related information as required.
- Communicate with client base to organize and manage assigned projects/events. Recruit staff and/or volunteers for participation, coordinate with vendors, or perform on-site set-up and Logistics coordination.
- Assists with Marketing efforts which may include updating on-line content, distribution of marketing materials, or vendors/contractors/volunteers communication.
- Utilize vendor and/or AHA systems (e.g. E1, COI, Seibel, Oasis, etc.) efficiently and competently to complete duties/projects.
- Evaluates and maintains information and accurate data for compliance requirements or internal reporting needs. Collaborates with internal and external customers to ensure documentation is accurate and meets expectations.
- Provides coworkers, volunteers, and vendors with excellent customer service responding to requests in a timely manner and adhering to deadlines as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of related Project Coordination experience.
- Basic accounting process experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare written and presentation communications.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Meeting or event planning experience.
- Some college or BA in Communications, Business, Marketing or related area.