Duties and Responsibilities
a) Lead distribution team in demographical assessments.
b) Facilitate the in-kind distribution campaigns
c) Supervise workers and commodities movement
d) Supervise the establishment of distribution points and ensure the alignment with ACTED’s standards
e) Ensure the accuracy of information collected
f) Ensure that all, vouchers, beneficiaries list and all distribution-related documents are prepared properly
g) Ensure timely reporting of achievements/ difficulties to supervisor
h) Other duties will be assigned by supervisor
- University degree is highly preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in distribution programs.
- Good attitude and proven discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both, verbal and technological
- Ability to work well and punctually under pressure
- Good level in written and spoken English.
- Strong negotiation skills, and rooted knowledge of cultural context