The Strategic Partner and Reporting Programme Specialist position is located in UNFPA main Office in Kinshasa. The Programme specialist will work with all team leaders (heads of various programme units). He or she will also liaise with other national stakeholders and partners, including donors and the United Nations agencies. How you can make a difference: UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s new strategic plan (2018-2021), focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for Family Planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices. In a world where fundamental Human Rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction. UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results. Qualifications and Experience Education: Advanced University Degree in Social Science, Business Administration, Political Science, Public Health or related field. Knowledge and ExperienceApply Now
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional working experience at national and international levels in Programme Planning, management, Monitoring and Evaluation, in a related field.
- Strong understanding of private sector partnership and innovation
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret complex socio-cultural backgrounds as well as quickly obtain an overview of a variety of activities and approaches of national and international actors.
- Proven capacity in resource mobilization and leveraging of national partner resources
- Demonstrated leadership, facilitation, and team working skills and ability to establish harmonious working relations in an international and multicultural environment, both within and outside UNFPA
- Ability to transfer skills to national staff to further enhance existing skills
- Communication skills especially for transfer of knowledge
- Proven good experiences in report writing, both in French and English
- Good experiences in working in humanitarian settings
- Experiences of the UN system or Development Banks is an added advantage