Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters Duty Stations.
Under the direct supervision of the Programme Manager, the International UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Report writing: drafting of succinct and detailed narrative donor and internal reports within deadlines, including annual progress, post-activity and quarterly reporting and any other project documentation; Speech-writing; Assists in proof-reading of documents. Synthesis and documentation of lessons learnt and best practices for both projects.
- Provide other support to both projects in compliance with UNDP rules and regulations, policies and strategies: Responsible for drafting project ToRs; Update projects’ Results and Resources Framework (RRF) and logframes. Drafting and brainstorming of project activity concept notes; Assist in establishing and handling Implementing Partners Reports; Drafting minutes of meetings including high-level meetings and project board meetings; Coordinate the arrangement of appointments and meetings, including compilation of briefing and presentation materials, speeches, ground information and documentation;
- Communications Support: Provision of support in proof-reading of communication materials; Brainstorming and drafting of communication activity concept notes;
- Stakeholder engagement and networking: participate at external meetings with INGOs, NGOs, relevant UN clusters, Implementing Partners and other stakeholders and brainstorms on opportunity for synergies and sharing of best practices; Builds and maintains community networks (CSOs, businesses, residents and youth groups) for support of community-driven activities.
- Support Knowledge Sharing processes and systems: Promote regular sharing of experiences across programmes and divisions; facilitate seamless sharing of ideas, knowledge, and experiences among staff and partners
- Conduct other activities as assigned by the direct supervisor.
3 years of relevant professional experience in reporting
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Arabic(Optional), Level - Working Knowledge
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Creativity, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Knowledge Sharing, Managing Performance, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams