This job opportunity is located in Dallas, Texas Overview Program Marketing Manager - International Add location Company Overview “RQI Partners, LLC is a partnership between the American Heart Association and Laerdal Medical. Our company is focused on delivering innovative resuscitation solutions that support our vision to eliminate preventable and unexpected cardiac arrest deaths. We are passionate about, and dedicated to, helping save lives through programs, products and solutions that are grounded in evidence-based science and educational principles. RQI Partners is committed to Continuous Learning and a passion for excellence; therefore, we are designing resuscitation quality improvement systems that will dramatically enhance patient outcomes across healthcare systems. We are creating a new standard of care that shifts resuscitation practice from course completion to everyday competence.” To learn more about RQI PARTNERS please visit the website: www.rqipartners.com Responsibilities Position Overview: Responsible for the program marketing of the RQI Partners & AHA digital portfolios in International markets (outside the US). The focus will be on Laerdal & AHA channel management/support, program launches, project Coordination, positioning, education, sales enablement, demand generation, and Customer Success.Apply Now
- Launch & communication of new programs into International markets, such as: new RQI programs, localized content, guidelines updates, and AHA digital materials.
- Driving market campaigns & activities to generate and nurture leads, acquire and maintain customers and reach financial goals for the RQI Partners & AHA digital portfolios.
- Develop marketing collateral, content, tools and provide training & support to the International channels, ensuring readiness to successfully sell.
- Develop educational tools and best practices for RQI accounts to improve Administration/usage.
- Develop & coordinate Digital Marketing activities such as webinars, Social Media, and email.
- Support localization of materials & re-use US-developed content.
- Provide channel specific program, channel, and pricing support.
- Track and measure marketing channel performance to ensure effectiveness and ROI.
- Project Management and coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant subject – e.g. business or marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management, marketing, or related area.
- Experience with International markets (outside the US) strongly preferred.
- Background in the healthcare field and/or hospital market desirable.