SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF)
is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE
is recruiting a Program and MEAL Coordinator (H/F) based in Gaza.
SIF is working in Gaza Strip since 2008, following the military operation “cast lead” in Gaza Strip.
SIF is currently implementing humanitarian project in Food Security, WASH and Protection projects as well as “seasonal projects” in the Gaza Strip.
Based in Gaza, the Program and MEAL Coordinator is an expert in project cycle management and supervises the implementation of projects in various sectors of intervention: FSL, WASH and Protection and manages Projects Managers and/or Officers and MEAL Managers and/or officers.
- Develop the operational strategy and contribute to the development of the overall mission strategy: country context analysis and its evolution, elaboration of problem trees and proposed solutions, needs assessment and analysis, proposal of new actions, budgeting and HR dimensioning
- Manage the elaboration of new proposals as well as donor relations
- Ensure the development of projects: needs assessments, baseline survey, and proposal of actions.
- Supervises the development of monitoring and evaluation tools
- Define partnership modalities with operational partners, manage partnerships.
- Visit field sites regularly and follow-up the project implementation progress, the respect of the project documentation (Logframe, Timeframe, and budget) as well as the overalls SIF strategy
- Participate in the development of the mission's institutional funding plan & priorities according to SIF’s strategy,
- Manage Program team: briefing, planning, follow-up, management, performance interview, technical capacity buildings, etc
- Manage the program budgets: regular monitoring of the expenditure states according to the allocated budgets and programmatic forecasts, validation of the expenditures s/he is responsible for.
- Represent SIF as part of the implementation of activities to operational partners and to the local and regional authorities
You have a minimum 3 years of previous experience in humanitarian work, including previous experiences as Program Coordinator. You have an experience of monitoring and evaluation, preferably with a focus on Livelihood; WASH and Education. You have a very good understanding of project cycle management and an extensive knowledge of institutional donors and experience of project planning and budget holding; proposal and report writing. You are familiar with project management tools (Logical Framework analysis, Gantt Charts, etc.) As a talented manager you have proven management skills and can manage people in the respect of intercultural differences. You have the ability to quickly understand and adapt to cultural and political environment and to work well with partners including local authorities.
You are very good in self control , and stress management and have experienced working within an insecure environment.
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;
We will study every application with required skills for the position.
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- French fixed term contract : 12 months
- Remuneration according to profile
- Monthly perdiem
- Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance)