This job opportunity is located in Dallas, Texas Overview Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives? Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet! This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. Responsibilities The American Heart Association (AHA) has a great opportunity for a Professional Services Specialist I based out of our National Engagement Center in Richardson, TX! PLEASE NOTE: Targeted start date: August 10, 2020. This is a temporary assignment that will last through June. This position can be remote. Training may be done remotely or in a classroom according to Center for Disease Control guidelines. There are several vacancies for this position. This role requires extensive knowledge of CPR and First Aid products, services, and messaging. The Professional Services Specialist 1 will handle customer inquiries and problems in a multi-media environment which includes inbound, outbound, email and social networking and record outcomes in CRM/Microsoft Dynamics. Inquiries are predominately routine, however, may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. The specialists will be trained to use computerized system for gathering and tracking information as well as trouble shooting. The ability to navigate a computerized Data Entry system or other relevant applications is required. The Specialist may also be asked to perform other responsibilities based on special projects available to them. Here are some of the essential job duties:Apply Now
- Responds to professional customer (physicians, nurses, Emergency management technicians and staff) inquiries related to Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and CPR training products and systems. Provides timely and accurate responses to questions regarding website access, basic CPR information, online products, and programs.
- Provides technical assistance to ECC or CPR students participating in online courses and customers purchasing ECC/CPR products including Security access, basic troubleshooting, and related guidance. Adapts responses and researches information to provide customers with moderately complex information and guidance. Escalates concerns appropriately when required.
- Responds swiftly and accurately to email inquiries submitted by AHA customers within required time frame.
- Updates customer records such as profile information, transcript services, and course management. Enters data accurately in CRM tools to manage customer sales, problem resolution, and retention. Complete documentation within productivity guidelines and targets.
- Maintains awareness of product information through monthly messaging, strategic initiatives, meetings and conferences or related policies and procedures. Collaborates with sales staff to ensure a uniform response and timely resolution to customer problems or concerns
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year experience in providing first level Technical Support to customers
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a customer service field or call center environment
- At least two (2) years’ experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Internet navigation and the ability to navigate among multiple programs/screens
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop alternate solutions and make sound decisions
- Computer experience with a proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word and Outlook
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Microsoft Excel